The University’s Careers & Employability offers a wide range of specialist advice and information:
Career Consultations (30 mins) - Book here if you:
- Have no idea what you want to do or are considering different options.
- Are unsure which career or postgraduate option may suit you best.
- Know what you want to do, but not how to do it
Quick Enquiries – (15 mins) Book here on the day, or from 2.30 the day before if you need:
- Help getting started
- CV advice
- Application form check
- Emergency advice
Drop-in - Need to ask a quick question but haven’t had time to book? Come to Careers at 50 Park Place from 2.30 onwards.
International Students - Book here, if you wish to discuss:
- work visas in relation to UK job search and applications
- language and etiquette in relation to UK job applications
- International job search strategy.
Career Central is both an online and physical careers resource, jam-packed with information, advice and guidance to help you with your career related decisions and activities throughout University.
Logon or visit us to access:
- A range of different careers
- Jobs and postgraduate courses
- Careers to do with your course
- CVs, application forms, assessment centres….
- Practice psychometric tests
- Case studies and videos
- Information and help to get work experience
The Cardiff Award is our employability award. Find out what it’s about, why it’s so good and how to apply.